Celebrate Your Son’s First Birthday
The first birthday of your son is always a very special day for every parent. This is the age even though your son won’t remember it. Still, it’s very nice to do something very special for him. As the time passing on these, all special things become cherish memories for yourselves and for him as well.
A few months earlier there was my son’s first birthday, like other parents we were also very excited to celebrate that day in a beautiful way. Lots of creative ideas came into our mind and getting us confused about what we can do best for our small, sweet, little, innocent kid.
Firstly we’ve thought to organize a party with family and friends, so only we dropped the idea because we found our son couldn’t enjoy it. Later we thought to went for the day out with family but as there is a winter season and baby is so young its also not so good.
Finally, we had decided to through a small party at our home. We had invited all the kids living in our society they are all around 30 in the count.
We buy the balloons and a chocolate cake for my son along with a mask and a big cap. We also buy chocolates and pencil boxes as a return gift and prepared quick special dishes for all the kids.
Party began as soon as my son blew the candles, kids eaten and like cake, dishes, and juices. We wrapped the party with a hand over the gifts to the kids. My son enjoyed a lot with other kids he played with them. Overall, we had a great day..!!
5 Amazing Ideas to Through First Birthday Party for Your Kid
- Party at home, planning to through party at home is very important you should have predetermined guest lists. If the guest list includes both parents and kids, you can prepare quick snacks like sandwiches and French fries with some muffins and chips.
- Mascots party, kids always like mascots you can also go for it. It is very cost-effective and makes you stress-free from the worries about how to make kids engaged at your birthday party.
- Lawn party, if you are having a big lawn, it is good option for you to arrange the birthday party. On the lawn, make a small zone for kids to play freely there. Spread out the balloons all over the lawn, it amazes the eyes.
- Photography and video shooting are classic ideas at all birthday parties. It plays a vital role to create your memories. Pre Plan for small things like a good quality camera, enough batteries, and a handy-cam.
- Above all, it is very important that your kid should take proper rest and you should be stress-free before starting the party time. Finish all your preparation 1hour before the party going to start and take a deep breath it helps to make you stress-free. Through the party and enjoy the party, after all, it’s your kid’s first birthday party…..