Birthday Wishes, Messages, Quotes as well as Birthday Celebration Ideas for Your Loving Son
Birthday is an exceptionally special day for all and if it is your son’s birthday that fills you with lots of excitement and happiness. On this day you want to express your feeling to your son but somehow you are lacking with appropriate words, birthday message for son helps you to arrange the appropriate words to say your beloved son in an array.
When it about to celebrate the birth of your gem son, there are many ways to say happy birthday to such a treasured part of your life. These special birthday wishes can be shared in a printed card, spoken over the telephone or written in an email. The feeling and sentiment are always the same, regardless of how the message is to be delivered.
No more struggle in search of perfect words to wish your loving son on his special day. We have compiled a list of lovely messages that will be perfect when writing out your next birthday wishes or quotes. Let’s take a new way to wish him a very happy day!
- Dear son you are a gift of my all prayer, and fill my life with happiness. Keep cheering in your life…wish you a very happy birthday to my loving son…
- Every day is a special day which I spent with you but your birthday means a lot for me. My blessings are always with you…happy birthday dear son…
- Dear son, no matter how old you are, you are always going to remain our little cute baby boy. Wishing you a very happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true…
- Dear son, you are the best gift of my life and there were no more wish after getting you in my life…happy birthday…
- Dear son, I remember when you utter the first word, I remember when you start crawling, I remember you take your first step to hold my hand those moments are precious for me…happy birthday son, I wish you touch new glories in your life…
- We are privileged to be blessed with a gifted son like you. Happy birthday to the best son in this world…
- Having a son like you is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to our life. I will forever be proud of you, happy birthday my loving son…
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN POST THESE LOVELY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK TIMELINE, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND CAN SET AS WHATSAPP STATUS.
You May Like:
⏩ Birthday Wishes for Her
⏩ Birthday Wishes for Wife
⏩ Birthday Wishes for Husband
⏩ Birthday Wishes for Female Friend
⏩ Birthday Wishes for WhatsApp
⏩ Birthday Wishes for Best Friends
⏩ Birthday Wishes for Facebook Posts, Wall, and Timeline
⏩ Birthday Wishes for All
⏩ Message For Birthday
Celebrate Your Son’s First Birthday
The first birthday of your son is always a very special day for every parent. This is the age even though your son won’t remember it. Still its very nice to do something very special for him. As the time passing on these, all special things become cherish memories for yourselves and for him as well.
A few months earlier there was my son’s first birthday, like other parents we were also very excited to celebrate that day in a beautiful way. Lots of creative ideas came into our mind and getting us confused what we can do best for our small, sweet, little, innocent kid.
Firstly we’ve thought to organize a party with family and friends, so only we dropped the idea because we found our son couldn’t enjoy it. Later we thought to went for the day out with family but as there is a winter season and baby is so young its also not so good.
Finally, we had decided to through a small party at our home. We had invited all the kids living in our society they are all around 30 in the count.
We buy the balloons and a chocolate cake for my son along with a mask and a big cap. We also buy chocolates and pencil boxes as a return gift and prepared quick special dishes for all the kids.
Party began as soon as my son blew the candles, kids eaten and like cake, dishes, and juices. We wrapped the party with hand over the gifts to the kids. My son enjoyed a lot with other kids he played with them. Overall, we had a great day..!!
5 Amazing Ideas to Through First Birthday Party for Your Kid
- Party at home, planning to through party at home is very important you should have predetermined guest lists. If guest list includes both parents and kids, you can prepare quick snacks like sandwiches and French fries with some muffins and chips.
- Mascots party, kids always like mascots you can also go for it. It is very cost effective and makes you stress-free from the worries how to make kids engaged in your birthday party.
- Lawn party, if you are having a big lawn, it is good option for you to arrange the birthday party. In the lawn, make a small zone for kids to play freely there. Spread out the balloons all over the lawn, it amazes the eyes.
- Photography and video shooting are the classic ideas in all birthday parties. It plays a vital role to create your memories. Pre Plan for small things like a good quality camera, enough batteries, and a handy-cam.
- Above all, it is very important that your kid should take proper rest and you should be stress-free before starting the party time. Finish all you preparation 1hour before the party going to start and take a deep breath it helps to make you stress-free. Through the party and enjoy the party, after all, it’s your kid first birthday party…..