The world is facing a dangerous situation due to new Coronavirus which has been declared as a pandemic. We wish that all of us get together in this time of crisis, stay strong and work to overcome this situation. We mainly deliver our services for birthday wishes, but due to the world health welfare, it is our first initiative to try to share some important details with the people and try to spread the health awareness about Coronavirus. We urge our readers to follow the guidelines and steps of precautions that the Government suggests to fight COVID-19.
According to WHO, Coronavirus causes illness from the common cold to more serious diseases such as MERS-CoV (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) as well as SARS-CoV. This is a new kind of family of viruses that were discovered in the year 2019. They are kind of zoonotic, which means they are transmitted between animals and people.
- A person may feel sick for 1 to 14 days before the symptoms are developed in the human body.
- The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are dry cough, tiredness, difficulty in breathing and fever.
Facts as per who.int
Most people (about 80%) recover without needing any special treatment. More rarely this disease can be serious and fatal. The people who are vulnerable are older people, and people with other medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes or heart disease)
Do the five to Prevent Coronavirus
- HANDS Often wash them
- ELBOW Cough into it
- FACE Don’t touch it
- SPACE Keep a safe distance
- HOME Stay if you can
You can help to prevent spreading Coronavirus as well as protect yourself by taking below preventive measures.
- Regularly wash your hands for 20 seconds with water and soap or hand sanitizer based on alcohol
- When you sneeze or cough covers your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or disposable tissue.
- If you come in contact with people who is unwell please avoid contact with them by keeping a distance (3 feet or 1 meter)
- Self-isolate from others in your house if you feel unwell.
- Do not touch your nose, mouth or eyes if your hands are not clean
- Do not use smoke, have alcohol or other drugs to deal with your emotions